Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Team Trials last night

Options
  • 17-01-2001 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I have updated Quake.ie with a quickie report on last nights trials. I am going to paste a copy in here too, but please keep the comments together on Quake.ie.

Zero.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, we had a great turnout last night for the Team.ie trials, way more than we were expecting. It also caught us off guard, as it meant 4 wars instead of 2. We basically ran out of time when we were supposed to start the 1st war with the second group of lads. Sorry about that but don't worry about it, anyone that turned up last night that didnt get seen, (Chaos, M1rv, Vampiro, Simo, Tríoc etc), you lads will be first up the next day.
    Due to the interest that was shown last night, we are going to continue doing this at least once a week. The players in the first two games were M1ke, Jedi, MP, Killy, Koopa, Skelt, OL and Gerry/El_Pres. We know some of you had connection problems, some of you couldn't play last night and on the other end of that, there were some who just sat down and had to play against players that were obviously well warmed up. That is all taken into account, and because we are going to do this regularly, it's definitely not your only chance to get looked at. There were definitely people there that were impressive, but of course we will be just looking for where you ****ed up smile.gif
    Everybody has demos of the DM7/DM14 wars last night, we are going to be watching them all, so we need you to upload them to Quake.ie through the user upload area, we will scarf them from there. Please get them up sometime today because we need them all soon. We will post up here when the next day is, maybe some of you can put comments in here as to when the main clan games are on so we can pick a neutral day. Well done to all who turned up, I think we'll be able to put a good team together after all these trials. Bunny will probably post up some stuff about the teamplay side of it, we have a lot to work on. I am just into work now so haven't time to write this up properly, myself or Bunny will write more later, get those demos up to Quake.ie !!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

when will u get some banners up on q.ie?

most people check the boards regulary, y change?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

sorry,
    is this q3 or qw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

q3

Advertisement