Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paudie Murphy: Eats Taytos - Not Rockets, would you dare?

Options
  • 08-01-2001 4:33pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

paudie_tayto.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

wouldnt mess with him. looks vicious boy

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

the new webcams coming along a treat, whens those pr0n movies coming out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

oh begod, paudie's always been a right man for the taytos. like when we were playing hurling under-11 for galtier. the other teams used to bring packets of crisps to try to distract him but sure he was quick enough to have the sliotar off them along with their elbows, the crisps eaten and a point scored before they even saw him coming. a galtier g.a.a. legend by all accounts.

BiggledyOops

theres nothing like a bag o taytos and a new set o studs for the boots

WARNING: May impare your ability to operate machinery

[This message has been edited by confetti (edited 14-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

he doesent look so vicious, one clatter accross the face from me and he'd be down for a week

• Advertisement

yes you'd be down with plenty of laughter, at your expense, from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

i'd be laughing but at something else. then i'd notice what had happened and i'd say "jesus damo, calm down boy, sure he didn't mean an't'in' by it damo boy" and i'd attempt to generally turn the situation into an opportunity for all of us to look at our lack of experience at non-violent conflict resolution.

bogoak

i know yeah, with laughter

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

madpaudie.jpg

who's laughing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

i am

• Advertisement

the poster of bob marley is laughing, dont know what kind of expression is etched upon that brutes face however

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

looks like one of the lads on the New Zealand all blacks rugby team...ya know the bit where they do the hacka thing.

Advertisement