Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange Smoooothie

Options
  • 19-01-2001 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

'Smoothie'? Is that maybe a contradiction? wink.gif

No, really. Yesterday I set q3 up on one of our machines at work, 1.27g and osp-0.99r, didn't work. vishnu.ign.ie gracefully threw me out. Patched up to 1.27h, same thing. Added osp-0.99q, I'm in! But.. the sound is lagging with a second or so. Put back 1.27g, and finally, all is ok.

What am I trying to say? Well, if you're not following the patches and osp releases carefully it can be quite hard to get q3 running properly.

Many thanks to da m1rv for helping me out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Yeah but what we all want to know is - Can you beat Lakerman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

I deny any helping of this "airk" character by "m1rv" due to be being a "ass" "hole"
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""222222222222

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

Nice on m1Rv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I was playing on vishnu last nite,my sound was totally ****ed too.
    not ,lagged more like it would play clips of other sound files for a millisecond, and play "humiliation" and "impressive" for no reason @ all.
    fairly wierd.

Advertisement