Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know howe to get eircom line upgraded they themselves dont know

• 01-03-2004 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Heyas,

I rang eircom this morning. basd start to day.

Firstly I started off with support 1890 260 260 and asked them that I wanted to get my dsl line upgraded.

They said grand What Id have to do is ring Sales and Services @ 1800 503 303.

So, I proceeded to ring 1800 503 303. and got on to a lady who said that I would have to ring support 1890 260 260 for them to do it. And I told her that they put me on to her department...she said ok lemme check it out.

After about 2 minutes silence on the phone she said I would be able to get it upgraded via their website. I havent been able to find where on website.

So how do I get my line upgraded?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

you dont AFAIK! You wait till its done by eircom in your area!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Not quite what I meant sauraman.

I know they upgrade all existing users to something.

But i want to upgrade from 512k to 1mb which will mean i will pay extra.

I am currently paying 54 euro and i want to step up to the 89 euro + vat price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Firstly Eircom where not taking orders for DSL over the last 2 weeks

are you Bus or Res Customer, there may have put you thought to tech support as you may be on RADSL and wont be able to get the 1mb product for the €89.

call the number 1800 512128 and advised them that you would like to upgrade your DSL to DSL SOLO

or alternatly PM your details to me and I will get it done for you.

Advertisement