Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

move from vodafone?

• 01-03-2004 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

howdy.

ive got a Sharp GX10 and want to change network from vodafone, most likely to meteor. is this possible?? would i still be able to use internet and mms on o2 or meteor?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Celticwarrior

AFAIK its possible, jus tring up the meteor help line and they send you the settings for the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

cheers. tho presumably id have to get my phone unlocked from vodafone sim. ill google and see what comes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Just try ringing up Vodafone customer care and asking for the unlock code for the phone. If you have it for more than a year I think they will unlock it for you, O2 did it for my Gx1 with no hassles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sammy

you will also need a 32k sim, most old meteor sims are 16k but if you get a new sim pack just ensure it's 32k sim and then it will work ok, then its just a case of changing your gprs eettings etc to meteor ones - pretty straight forward!

Advertisement