Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3A anyone?

Options
  • 23-01-2001 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

Don't forget Phil's organising a quake night in Wellington Quay this weekend...

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

Well, I really must say. Playing q3 once or twice a week actually makes the game really fun when I actually do play it.

So, once again, I'm nagging about a gettogether somewhere and have us some q3a action. I wouldn't mind a good 'ol LAN at someones place, or do it the way I usually do - go to a café (Rathmines). I was thinking this weekend, suppose Friday is the best. Considering El_presidente is getting his leg pulled by the ISDN people and that the teamtrials are ongoing this actually might be a good weekend to battle it out.

Any suggestions?
    The usual deal 'Rathmines_on_Friday' is always ok for me, but I'm flexible.

Advertisement