Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrysworld to Close

Options
  • 22-01-2001 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I know many people from these boards though the Barrysworld servers I play on and admin. Also my Clan mates in GT.

Its with regret I am letting u know that Barrysworld has gone into liquidization frown.gif

The news in on the main barrysworld page www.barrysworld.com if you want to read the full story. Its being swamped with visitors as we speak and falling over a lot due to the people trying to see the news.

The servers and web pages will be running for another few weeks so use them while you can.

I will look forward to playing Clan Arena with the usual lads over the next few weeks and then im sure we will all come and take over Slosh smile.gif

Its a sad day for online gaming.

Jopasc

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

A very sad day indeed. I will miss the crack on league nights. I'm an admin myself and as annoying as it was dealing with players and wasting a night a week of my time I was glad Barrysworld was there. Surely an inspiration to alot of community websites. My Barrysworld t-shirt and mug will no doubt become valuable commodities.
    Oh sorry to invade the Quake boards but I had to mourn the sad passing.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ah gees. This is a sad day for quake. In fairness, Barrysworld are THE organisation for European gaming. Its dissappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Well there goes GT's UKCL frown.gif.
    BW was always good for a crack sad to see it go.Prolly see u jop more on slosh wink.gif.

]GT[Nexus

www.clan-gauntlet.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

'CRAIC' - u pair of idiots.

Advertisement