Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas confirmed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

ffs they stuck it on the ps2 again. thats bollocks!! Man I soo wish that they would make a a ground up version for pc. The first gta game was made for the pc and i actually though the london versionwas pretty good, the music was deadly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

Originally posted by axel90
    Forget your ps2's and pc's wait til it comes out on xbox... graphics about 100 times better and gameplay smother.

Xbox is not better than pc for graphics and fps. Don't say it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

Watch me say it, I have them both..... XBOX is better. Xbox has accurate reflections..... 3d engines and has a dedicated processor unlike the pc which runs backround progs... In fact if you goto gtaforums.com you'll see people are trying to port the xbox version to pc, it's that good.
    Try not to be ignorant all your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It depends on the PC though doesn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

haha, nice troll axel.
    you've really got some people fooled:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Ive got both of them here in front of me and the xbox version looks and plays a hell of a lot better than the ps2 version i plus it does load up a lot faster than the ps2 version and it never crashes which is more than i can say for the ps2
    Pete

lol nice troll Axel. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by axel90
    Watch me say it, I have them both..... XBOX is better. Xbox has accurate reflections..... 3d engines and has a dedicated processor unlike the pc which runs backround progs... In fact if you goto gtaforums.com you'll see people are trying to port the xbox version to pc, it's that good.
    Try not to be ignorant all your life.

troll.jpg

Ok so whats troll about??? I am missing something?:confused::confused:

You are saying that Xbox is better than PC for graphics. Very funny. Next one...:p

• Advertisement

PS: Your site is utter pants. :p

My sire's only new I have no time to work on it so lets no drag that into it!

Advertisement