Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Sister

• 01-03-2004 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

One Sunday morning George burst into the living room and said, "Dad! Mom! I have some great news for you! I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in town. She lives a block away and her name is Susan.

After dinner, George's dad took him aside, "Son, I have to talk>with you." "Look at your mother, George. She and I have been married 30 years, she's a wonderful wife and mother, but, she has never offered much excitement in the bedroom, so I used to fool around with women a lot. Susan is actually your half sister, and I'm afraid you can't marry her."

George was broken-hearted. After eight months he eventually started dating girls again. A year later he came home and very proudly announced, "Dianne said yes! We're getting married in June."

Again his father insisted on another private conversation and& gt;broke the sad news. "Dianne is your half sister too, George. I'm awfully sorry about this."

George was livid! He finally decided to go to his mother with the>news his father had shared.

"Dad has done so much harm. I guess I'm never going to get married," he complained. "Every time I fall in love, dad tells me the girl>is>my half sister."

"Hehehe," his mother chuckled, shaking her head, "don't pay any attention to what he says. He's not really your father."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

LMAO brilliant, first time iv heard that one, thats pretty funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭lukeUCD

very good lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Originally posted by Cable
    LMAO brilliant, first time iv heard that one, thats pretty funny

i concur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL
    good good stuff:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Gud one:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

rofl,class:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Brilliant! :D I applaud you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

There’s an Irish song that’s something like that it goes something like

“Well Johnny be faire and Johnny be fine, he wants me for a wife
    and I would marry Johnny but my father up and said,
    I’m go-na tell you daughter what your mother never knew,
    Johnny is a son of mine, and so is kin to you.”

It goes on like that for a while before the girl goes to complain to her mother because her father keeps telling her he’s the dad of all the guys asking her to marry them and I cant remember all the words but the mother says something like

“Your father may be father to all the boys in town,
    but he’s not the one who sired you, so marry who you will!”

Any one know the name of the song?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

lol! Now that was good. Bunches of hoes like.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

:D lol

Advertisement