Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hungry?

• 02-03-2001 12:46am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A mother enters McDonald's with her two boys, age 6 and 8. She orders chicken McNuggets for them and a cheeseburger for herself. While eating, the youngest boy is more interested in the toys and doesn't touch his nuggets. The mother decides to eat them. She isn't really looking at what she's doing because she is busy watching over her children. Suddenly she hear her 8-year-old son yelling "Don't eat that mom!!" She takes a look at the crispy nugget in her hand and realizes it looks a lot like a fried chicken's head.

The manager of the McDonald's offered her 2 weeks of free meals, but the mother decided to complain to the authorities instead. It paid off too - she's now $100,000 richer.

a pic is of the head is located at
    http://home.nc.rr.com/payback/images/mcdonalds.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

elderly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Urban legend, ****ty one at that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

A friend of mine down the country was about to bite into a chicken sandwich in a branch of McD's which will remain un-named when a bloomin' big worm - and not your ordinary type of worm either - poked out of the side of the sandwich to say 'hello'.

Gave her a bit of a shock, that did...

All she got was a voucher for 5 free meals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Thats why you NEVER eat in Mc Donald's

John

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

anyone ever had a simular inicent with BugerKing ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

McD's is usually fine, as is Burger King. I personally prefer BK food; I rarely eat in either of 'em any more, mind. Watching my weight wink.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I have to say though, I more prefare the burgers in BK as they are quite bigger as comparied to McD's, they give little scabby pieces of ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

I think they should rename Mac Donalds to Mac Chinks, they are all full of them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Splifz

Shut up Dell, ya Queer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I've got a few stories from McDonalds, worked there for over a year till I got sacked the other week. We found all sort's of dodgy things. Course we served them because the general public who eat within McDonalds deserve it for what they eat.

(I'm not vegitarian, honest tongue.gif)

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

[This message has been edited by Lucy_la_morte (edited 03-03-2001).]

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    I've got a few stories from McDonalds, worked there for over a year till I got sacked the other week. We found all sort's of dodgy things. Course we served them because the general public who eat within McDonalds deserve it for what they eat.

(I'm not vegitarian, honest tongue.gif)

wtf, you trinyg to tease us or something ?
    tell tell smile.gif

</font>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bomberman:
    I think they should rename Mac Donalds to Mac Chinks, they are all full of them!!</font>

Is this appropriate language to be using?

[cue Homer Simpson voice] Hmmm, pigeons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bomberman:
    I think they should rename Mac Donalds to Mac Chinks, they are all full of them!!</font>

I find this post very offensive and think it should be deleted or at least edited

Advertisement