Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scans of mock papers?

Options
  • 01-03-2004 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Does anyone have any scans of mock papers??
    Both for junior and leaving certs because i know people doing both.

I did the leaving cert mock today of english and maths paper 1.
    I tried to sneak the paper home to scan but i couldnt do it they wanted it back.
    I will bring a digital camera in tomorrow and take pictures of the paper 2s :)

If anyone has them please post them here
    I have eng and maths paper 2 tomorrow i really need them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Christ, you bloody cheats. There was none of this nonsense on the LC boards last year, just the odd hint or whatever at what poet was on the English paper or what experiments were on the physics paper.. but this.. this takes the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Bah do some f*cking study for f*ck sake. When i was doing the mocks 4 years ago there was none of this crap of going around asking people what came up. Your only fooling yourself to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

There's no point in seeing the paper before the exam, that defeats the purpose of mocks. Tbh you're screwed if you "really need them". Cop on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

If you fail, you fail. So what?

Just be thankful its only the mocks and maybe now it will dawn on you how much you have to do before june and perhaps you will have the cop on to do it.

I'm repeating and last year I got a few of the mock papers off friends in other schools. Defeated the entire purpose of them and gave me a wrong view of where I was and how much I needed to do. Ended up getting a crappy 325 in the LC.

Now is the time to start doing some serious work, believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Originally posted by L5
    Bah do some f*cking study for f*ck sake. When i was doing the mocks 4 years ago there was none of this crap of going around asking people what came up. Your only fooling yourself to be honest.

well they(we) mite be foolin ourselves now but from my point of view i know the questions so im going to make good answers and then learn them so i see it as an opportunity to actually stuff something into that lazy ass brain of mine you know. so fcuk the morals behind mocks cause if i fail them i hav to pay back the parents for grinds which is an awful lot of money i dont have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

What Healio said.

If people are willing to post up their papers and people are willing to look at them then why shouldn't they? It is only the mocks after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Cheatinf in your mock exams thats terrible, in my day we'd of never done anything like that. Kids these days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Originally posted by honeymonster
    Cheatinf in your mock exams thats terrible, in my day we'd of never done anything like that. Kids these days :rolleyes:

it isnt exactly cheatin is just like doin homework.

Advertisement