Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

philips 32" tv in powercity for e680 - real flat?

Options
  • 01-03-2004 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

seen ad in todays indo for above tv saying its 'real flat' ,
    but i remember seeing ad like that before and the tv was not flat but curved. anyone know is the above tv flat screen ?, as im from down the country myself. seems like a good deal for that price if true flat screen . my other option is the 28" jvc real flat in did for e550 with stand, but e130 more for 32" seems good value.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

There's a Powercity near my office, I'll drop in a take a look when I'm passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

its all right samson, my mate is up in powercity today and says there flat and is getting one for himself and me also. the model they have in the esb for e750 must be the same one as its flat also and picture looks good.i know its not top of the range but hopefully they are pretty good overall.
    cheers for offering to go and look in powercity but not needed now.
    :D
    mayto

Advertisement