Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSiLAN??

Options
  • 22-01-2001 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

Well I have finally gotten the go ahead that Nethouse at the Ha'penny bridge will be openning 24 hours beginning next saturday the 27th. I am organising a quake night, starting at 10pm going into the morning, and the cost will be £10. There are be 12 places so sign up quickly. And please only post if you are interested in going.

Redesigned

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

is that 12 all together or 12 left ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

12 in total, and I would advise ppl to bring their own mouse mats at least. The mice are nice, logitech pilot mice (though everyone is welcome to bring their own), but the mats kinda suck. Apart from that it is a good setup.

Redesigned

[This message has been edited by OSiriS (edited 22-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Mats = pants, monitors = pants, machines = good, location = good, host = pants, proximity to Apache pizza and McD's = good wink.gif

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

alright then count me in please.

is it stictly quake only like, ill play anyways if it is, but just wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

I'm such a w00t for starting that other topic!

I'm in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

I play Team Arena more now then DM but still its all the same. Is it ok to come at about 11.44?? coz i am not of work till 11.30 :-(
    If its ok to come at this time could you Email me?? okellyc@esatclear.ie

-=[HunteR]=-
    Kill me or be killed

Sorry , i'll be a bit late to the lan . frown.gif

add DeadBankClerk to the list also please m8

chicken kebab was nice

Advertisement