Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printer problem

• 01-03-2004 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

All of the secretaries in my office were called in to an important personnel meeting. On my way to the meeting, I noticed one of the secretaries was still sitting at her desk, and I asked why she wasn't on her way to the meeting. She complained that her printer wasn't working. I tried to help her by fiddling around inside and lo and behold, we discovered a pen stuck inside the printer.

The secretary started to jam her fingers down in to the printer to get the pen, but I told her we didn't have time for that now as the boss was expecting us all in the meeting. I told her to just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then we could report it to the Help Desk after the meeting. So she grabs a piece of paper and starts scrawling on it.

I left before she finished the note but when we came out of the meeting, I passed her desk and got a good laugh. I then ran to my car to get my camera and took a pic of the note. Click on link below

Printer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

hahha, i like :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Lol ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Excellent :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

ROFL:D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

I cant see the pic becasue of the college firewall but im guessing the pic says something along the lines of "PENIS STUCK IN PRINTER"

Am I right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Originally posted by Seeker
    I cant see the pic becasue of the college firewall but im guessing the pic says something along the lines of "PENIS STUCK IN PRINTER"

Am I right?

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

:D:D nice:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

:D like it alot :D hope that its real but i have my suspicions:dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

LOL;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Reason:
    The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

URL:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/penstuck2.html

feck sake :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement