Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games vs nD / Net Trials

Options
  • 31-01-2001 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Net Trials will be tomorrow night and hopefully thursday night aswell.
    Those who are trialling will probably be playing nD. Say, 8.30pm or so.

Also, anyone want wars tomorrow night?? BIO/HAT/anyone else?

Lucutus, can u get ure CTF team online tomorrow night, we can play 6 v 6 vs nD?? Of course we will rape you *cough*. BIO, we could have a CTF war with youse lads too, although with Koopa and OL down here, MP is the only difference between Team3CTF and BIOCTF. Let us know anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Why 6 v 6? Havent heard of that in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sky

CTF's all 5v5 these days Zero smile.gif

All the leagues switched about 4-5 months back I think, BWCTF and Savage both. Makes it less crowded, more room for individual skill, and higher-scoring games. Or that's the theory anyway.

There's NOWCTF which used to do 3v3 or something weird like that, but SavageEuro'll be 5v5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I said 6 v 6 coz we'll prolly have 6 guys up in the room. So we need six hoes/biatches to play. 5 will do, we dont care, just give us a game.

BIO/HAT, any of you around tonite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sky

hmm well I'm already double booked atm (Savage ra3 cup, tdm vs UNR with nEo) but I can sneak out if we can get a team together - best asking someone in #bio really.

Any objection to a savage server? We need to get used to them for the euro thing etc, would help ol and koop too I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Dum de dum.

Quater to nine now and aint no one around...

• Advertisement

So, what happened?

shít sorry to anyone who turned up, we couldnt get into the room lastnite, we will be in there tonite(thursday). So Team.ie Net trials WILL be on tonite at say, 9pm.

Jedi, you said on Quake.ie that BIO would be available tonite, you lads on for getting the snot beaten out of ye? good man.

Also we can play ps v nD that night aswell if you want if chris and nicky are online wink.gif. See what you made of. Or do you still fear the name PS smile.gif. Just to get the this topic roling smile.gif.

Tom/Jedi

I love smiles. smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jedi:
    I love smiles. smile.gif</font>

Smiles only put an artificial "niceness" on what you really want to say. Even after the "big move" to BIO, you still want to play us as PS, purely because you obviously know that without your mercenaries you could never beat us. See you tonight, when BIO get raped.

• Advertisement

Nope, I thought all this stuff was on for yesterday so I brought my machine over to Gerrys to play on his line.

Had to bring it back for today though cus its needed at my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

The fact that those mercenaries were part of the original team matter naught, eh ..zero? Would it be fair to say that a sportsperson would not be a sportsperson without his/her arms or legs. Think about it.

[This message has been edited by High_Ping_King (edited 02-02-2001).]

I'm trying.

Advertisement