Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile gaming?

Options
  • 01-03-2004 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hey guys i just got my new motorola v525 and im looking for sites that have some good java games which arent that expensive. I've been looking for a bit and most sites don't support the motorola v525 or its a rip off for game - between €6 and 10

anywho if you have any let me know cuz i wanna get gaming!

thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

at last i found one! www.etones.tk I got a class game for my motorola v525 called "Bubble Soccer". It's like beehive bedlam on Sky digital! And it was only €3!!!! Plus you don't have to ring like other sites ive seen, you just gotta text them. i must say im pretty happy with them, i also got the lord of the rings tone... 11 oscars! i felt i needed to commerate the occasion

do people know of any other sites, i think im gonna stick with Etones for the moment

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, must check out that site to see if it supports Sagem MyV65. The only reliable place I've used so far is Vodafone, but they charge a lot. I paid €5 for Space Invaders, though heck it was worth it. Addictive as ever! :)

You could try www.tagtag.com too though I haven't got much to work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

hey byte, i checked out that site tagtag.com, the games are pretty basic tho, i suppose thats what you expect when your free, i had a look on Etones and it says they support the Sagem MyV65. My cousin got that phone last week and i have to say i was pretty impressed, the previous sagem phones i didn't think were that up to scratch and for under €200 you cant be going wrong!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Etones only have 2 or so games compatible with the MyV65 (which is incidentally €159 on Vodafone online).

I haven't had much success on downloading stuff from tagtag, though I haven't tried much. I hate WAP too much :rolleyes:

Advertisement