Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeVore, Quake Moderator & Unmarried

Options
  • 05-02-2001 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

To QUOTE the ever annoying nuisance, that is the presence of one Tom Murphy / DeVore:

"Bogoak = Vorosha.
    Sad as ever. Locking this post to avoid sucking interesting content from other posts into this void.

DeV."

For one who rarely contributes to the Quake Boards and who no longer plays Quake or is involved in its Irish scene, why do you get to say what is or isn't of interest to us? Perhaps a poll should be taken next time, so that your simple minded ideals don't govern our reading. A better idea would be to just stay out of it.

Also, how dare you accuse BogOak and I of being one and the same? The same BogOak who's name you used on Irish servers, and who, upon joining said servers, you kick/banned for stealing YOUR name?

How pathetic you must feel, first copying the nick of another and then unleashing your nerd-wrath upon his innocent self.

Until you've any proof that BogOak is I, Vorosha, I'd appreciate it if you could withdraw your statement so as not to dilute, in the minds of readers, the content of BogOak's or my respective posts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Vorosha, you forgot to switch dialups between posting as Bogoak and as Vorosha. The IPs match. Duh. But then you never were very bright.

I play quake most days, just not somewhere I might have to put up with your whinging ****e.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Much to your nerdy-suprise not all Boards users are lonely, 40 somthings who browse alone, locked in their KoRn/Slipknot/Carmen Electra poster plastered rooms. But then you never were very bright. Can you imagine me 'forgetting' to switch dial-ups? Even caring?

"buuuhuuuu look at me, buuuhuuu I have the knowledge of the internet! never switched i.p.'s lamer!! CAUGHT! CAUGHT!"

You should invite someone you wish you were, say me for example, around to your apartment to post through your dial-up. Then you could live your dream DeVore = Vorosha.

You really are grasping at straws aren't you DeV? Now withdraw your statement...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Tom, same IP does not imply the same person...does it?

And besides...why care...it was a generally amusing post....I for one enjoyed it.....dont my feelings count anymore.

feeling very very hurteded i is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

are you guys talking about sex?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Daire, that's low, even for a pimply little **** like you.

We should have a separate board for whiney ****s, where you can rant away to your hearts content.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Time of the Month Vorosha or just sexualy fustration after listening to your Westlife collection?

It's nowhere near as bad as what I said about you, Jaden. Besides, it is you who is on the wrong board but luckily yours is already created - its called the 'Humour Board'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Daire, leave it out for fúck sake.

Dev, BogOak isnt Vorosha, it's his older brother, they live in the same gaff, hence the same dialup.

Daire awaits the forthcoming apology...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

So who gives who the lessons in being an annoying gob****e ?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

"Scientists discover being a gimp is hereditary!"

DeV.

"DeVore discovers BogOak does not equal Vorosha!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

hows about a b0llix/shyte board for Vorosha and co, so we don't have to listen to this anymore

if someone suggests a shyte/b0llix/troll/under-the-old-bridge board one more time, without actually getting it together to create one, i'll be very disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

what happened to yup_yup,he was great for stirring $hit : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

As if irelands self righteous ignorant dictator of a moderator is going to admit he was wrong, let alone apologise - as if!

I really like the boards, though for an altogether differant reason to the rest of you, barring the obvious, you all log onto these boards to partake in their true meaning, it is this true meaning which i find so hilarious as it results in a bunch of sexually frustrated lonely men logging onto their fantasy world every night as a substitute for their absent social lives! such entertainment! i find it all the more amusing when these weirdos try to speak down to me (devore) and attempt to educate me on the real me, and how im just passing through a phase (jaden)

its a big world out there boys, a big exciting world!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

vorosha... shut up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement