Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone socket installation..?

Options
  • 02-03-2004 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi all;
    I really could use a phone socket installed ina room; as opposed to running a massively long extension cord 24/7. Accidents can happen and i like to think long term:) . My question is can i get Eircom to do this without charging an arm and a leg? Or are there any other companies / people who can do this for me? (based in Limerick).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Just by a socket doubler and a phone extension kit in any DIY shop. Buy or borrow a staple gun and tack the lead along the skirting board/architraves. Staple guns are great. Once you've used one once you'll be looking for things to staple. Like packed lunches and nappies.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Thanks.:cool:

Advertisement