Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Cable Woes!

• 02-03-2004 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hey guys, I have a portable harddrive here, unfortunatly the USB cable for it has broken, and as its from japan i cant exactly bring it back to the shop. I know usb cables arent a big deal and all to replace but the prob here is that this USB cable doesnt seem to be a standard size one. One side is the normal USB adapter, the other side is bigger, and thinner. Anyone know anywhere I might be able to purchase such a cable again? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Could it be a firewire cable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

it could be whats called an "a to b" usb cable? even if it isnt is u bring it into peats they should be able to sort u out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

actually i just saw this over on the after hours forum. mini usb possibly this is it.

Advertisement