Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was it regi or dev?

Options
  • 06-02-2001 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

who closed that last thread?....need to know for research purposes....regi or tom?

Daire...i dont see why tom should appologise to you...even is he is wrong.

As for you damo...such a sad little troll you are!!

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Wasnt me, I rarely close posts unless they are plain annoying or are abusive to other people (abuse doesnt really bother me tbh.)

Cant imagine what research purposes you have in mind, but I expect it was Regi. Frankly, if it hadnt been aimed at me I'd have deleted it on sight, on grounds of abuse and irrelevance.

I have to admit that I got a good laugh from Damo telling me its a "big world out there". He's, what, 17?

Muuuusst Stoppppp...

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 06-02-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Collie... obviously I don't either...

Tom... imagine that! A 17 year old telling you how it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

a troll i may be collie, but do you have your own board?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well Not meaning to Speak out of place r start a b i t c h fight but Verosha from a 17 year old to u I think U have made ur point a long time ago and are just stiring Crap so why not just let it go.Its gettin a bit of a bore now carryin on like this!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

sure isn't Collie a dirty knacker, let him have the tribes board.

• Advertisement
Advertisement