Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all this talk bout qw....om nyom:)

Options
  • 05-02-2001 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

All the talk bout qw makes me nostalgic. How bout for the craic of it, we assemble whats left of all the ol'skool clans and fill in the gaps with some new players for one night of pure qw bashing in a mini league sometime soon, say this weekend. Ahh, think bout it, DM3, Androm 9, dm2 etc... Get CT, CD, nD, INC, CW (if possible, aint seen don ron, von in italy, tomb ?? etc in ages) sure beast can be a team on his own. mite even let them newbies Gt, play 1 r 2.

CD-FuriouS I'll get my p60 out.
    ever notice that prolly 90% of posts (mine certainly) are made from college when ur meant to b doing something else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

This has been said loads of times but never done (cause ppl just could never be arsed ye lazy buggers :P). If ye ever want a game of qw, a few lads from GT and a few others usually have a game or 2 every nite if ye are on irc.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

GT would own ure ass's!!!!
    SO OWNED! smile.gif
    "Newbies" -pfffffffff!

]GT[Nexus

www.clan-gauntlet.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

nD!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

no dicks?

Advertisement