Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Clans will be at TrinLan ??

Options
  • 05-02-2001 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    who's bringing a team to TrinLan? We could have a deadly little mini-league while we're there?
    nD - we can.
    PS - obviously.
    ACID - I'm sure ye can.
    HAT/7 - Eric, can you get 4 there?
    FH should be able?
    BIO - M1ke, u have exams comin up n stuff, but surely 4 of you can turn up on the Sunday? I myself wont be there til saturday evening, surely u can get a team there for one day?
    IR - ?
    H - ?????????????????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I could double up for Bio, if there short, so long as tiz ok to play for 2 teams..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Might nD have 2 teams?
    Players...
    Overlord, Zero, Bunny, Koopa, Sonic, Gman, Podgeen, Jay, Wario...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

can i join a team lads?
    i suck but i just want one of them tags, my name is very plain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Acid may have two teams there if we get a strong turn out. We will be the sharpest looking clan in our L33t t shirts smile.gif

thefanj.gif

Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

There's no reason why skelt, mirv, jedi, m1ke couldnt field a BIO team ??? Why dont BIO ever go to any lans?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I'm playing with PS in trinlan mate. But will play with BIO too if I'm allowed.

Yeah Tom do, the Irish Scene is bollóx enough without having lans without all the clans turning up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

It's probably be a poor BiO turnout with all the exams and stuff happening with Clan members. I mean, I'll prolly end up playing wars with me BiO Tag smile.gif

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i'll be supplying two clans...

clan [H]

clan [CYEGTSWG]

seriously.... (no sarcasm, let this not be an episode of boy who cried wolf)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

**** exams. ppl who can play on the net most nights, all night and the weekend can surely play for one or two days for the first big Irish LAN in ages. It'll be a nice social buzz. The trinity lads know how to do it right.

• Advertisement

Look at it this way : M1ke etc. are on practically every night and most of the weekends, if exams are such a big deal how come hours and hours a week can be wasted online yet ppl can't turn up for one day for some crack and games?
    I think we could have a LAN every Sunday from now til Xmas and BIO wouldn't turn up. (with the exception of m1rv, god bless his little heart).
    We have nD (possibly two teams),
    ACiD (possibly 2 teams),
    PS,
    FH (Killy, story?),
    IR (Joe?),
    possibly HAT (MP, Osi, Slaan, Jimmy?)

M1ke, come out from behind the monitor, bring a team to TrinLan, and let's have the best competitive LAN ever so far. What have you got to lose? Jésus, nD are practically taking on the BWEC Team.ie (PS) there and we don't care, we just want the crack, and plenty of pints.

Zero.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 06-02-2001).]

here here old chappies. In all fairness BIO, that's no excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

the problem with FH is that we only have 1 active member from dub, so it will be hard to get ppl to trinlan. if you can get johno to stick around, and if u can get quozl to play q3, then we might have team. I'll do my best to come up myself, maybe with nex. anyway, i'll find out soon enough..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

PS will be there.

(Goes without saying really)

mike still refuses to comment. cmon mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

my mocks are on right after Trinlan (the 20th right ?) sorry I don't know what you all do when you got exams but i'll be cramming like mad so no thanks.... If I don't do well in these I won't see a q3war or even a computer for several months... and that isn't going to happen.

But I will tell ye all that ther'll be at least 2 BiO lans this summer (one in Dublin and one in London), and i'll pitch in to organise a general one aswell ... because i'm not letting you all off that easy smile.gif But for now... it's pretty sensitive, i tell my folks im going to play quake for the weekend right before my mocks and i'll be smacked up, i get enuff heat over it as it is thanks smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Think its on the 27th?

Mocks!!!!!!! Sure they aren't even important.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

thought it was the 24th

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

m1ke lad this is the big one!
    i can feel it in me bones. This will be the LAN to remember. The no-nonsense, no-hiding, no-excuses competition to judge all other LANS by.
    I recommend you study hard for the next while and then, take a guilt-free break for two days over the Trinlan weekend. Mocks are a joke. They use them to scare young impressionable kids. They are in fact dirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

hmmm I could play some q3 in the evening after history tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cannibal*

Overlord

you have bones? omg :P

have fun at the lan

cannibal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

i hrud that mike has two heads:/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Mocks clearly = pants