Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NWA TNA matches for download

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

ill update the original post in a min

just watched a couple of them. styles is truly amazing. Why arent WWE signing him. Imagine Styles vs Mysterio at WMXX. Give them 30 mins and it would be amazing.

also Elix Skipper really impressed me. He does this move of running along the top rope and a hurricarana combo, really difficult when u consider he isnt the smallest guy. I really want more TNA after seeing this.

1 thing they do that i dont like: I dont like the way they spend so long on intro's especially that they dont start the intro's until all the wrestlers are in ther ring. It kind of kills the heat. I doubt they ever have a jump start where a guy will just jump into the ring and start beating on his opponent.

Also their ring looks smaller to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    Also their ring looks smaller to me.
    It is. They use the standard size, whereas the WWE uses an oversized ring. That was one of the reasons why a lot of the WCW people made a mess of their moves when the came into the WWE, they weren't used to the different proportions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

AJ Styles is pretty amazing and I've been saying it for a year. I'm not sure if the x-division bout between him, jerry lynn, pysicosis and low ki is listed there but if it's not, you should all search for it. It was one of the most athletic matches I have seen in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Styles turned down a contact from WWE in June of Last year.

Smartest thing an indie star ever did. He knew hed get lost in the WWE shuffle. He says he didnt sign cos he was in college at the time, and his girlfriend was pregnant. But we all know he was just doing it so when they come begging for him to sign, he can sign on his terms.

Hes a former worlds champ. Thats something important. Who wants to see him suffer from Paul Londonism? (Paul Londonism... I like that)

Nice one AJ.

Hanza:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I saw jueventut guerrua vs teddy hart on freindly tv (i.e.) wrestling channel which was a really really class match.
    (sorry bout spelling)

ive gone on a bit of a TNA kazaa downloading spree in the last few days and the more i see the more i want. i cant believe how many class matches they have put on in their first year. they only match i have seen so far that i wasnt taken with was hennig vs jarrett. henning looked bloated and sluggish (it saddens me to say this about the great curt hennig)

Amazing red is well.............................amazing. the red star press is one of the most breathtaking moves, u have to see this. was he in tough enough? i remember reading that someone in tough enough did a standing shooting star press, and i dont suppose there are many that could do it. if it was him, wwe really need to get their heads out of their collective asses. they should be signing these kids early.

the only thing i would fault tna on is that they seem to sign a lot of ex wwe stars to short term deals, and while this is good occasionally (for say a ratings spike or a surprise run in or similar) i would imagine they are expensive and would rather see them put their money/time into aj styles or the next aj styles.

btw. aj styles is the king. he did this move where his opponent was behind him, kind of in position for what i thought would be a low blow (and if it was wwe tv it would have been a low blow) but he does a flip (i dont mean he spins around i mean he goes upside down)kicks the guy in the head, and lands perfectly.
    also the move where he crossbodies the opponent and reverse ddt's them in one fluid move is amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I was impressed by juve doing his 450 splash.... (cause never saw it before) but teddy hart outdid him with a 450 corkscrew in the match above... Juve is like rey mysterio but better and not as much repititive for me atm. There was also a guy on the super - x tournament in the first match that could have doubled as tajiri...
    Wouldn't Vince get off his posterior and see possibly a competitve company in the making?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    Amazing red is well.............................amazing. the red star press is one of the most breathtaking moves, u have to see this. was he in tough enough? i remember reading that someone in tough enough did a standing shooting star press, and i dont suppose there are many that could do it. if it was him, wwe really need to get their heads out of their collective asses. they should be signing these kids early.

Nope, wasn't the same guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by Skud
    I saw jueventut guerrua vs teddy hart on freindly tv (i.e.) wrestling channel which was a really really class match.
    (sorry bout spelling)

Saw the same program, the X division wretlers are amazing. Teddy Hart is truly amazing, his assai moonsaults off the TOP rope are unbelivible! They had a british guy (Can't remeber the name something Storm I think) but I cam remember his moves! He ranup the corner ropes and did a summersault into Hart during the first ropunf match in the X tournament.

I'm looking forward to getting a regular look at NWA/TNA. :)

Advertisement