Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TrinLAN 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Oh yeah, and a night of free pints if anyone can beat me in Jenga smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

long black coats and hair? that sounds disgusting. games with piles of wood? brilliant.

bogoak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I plan on pluging into whatever Switch the server is on.

The rest of PS can do what they like smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

the Athlon server i'm bringing will have 256 megs of ram, I'm going to start d/l all the server updates for cs and quake, quake3. just tell me what you want the server to run and i'll have it up-todate for you. its going to have a 14" monitor that is **** and can only do 800x600 with a ati agp card, so it wont be anygood to play on smile.gif but it will run a server hands down.

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

you got more ram? can i have the money for my ram now please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

i can bring one cool fuc ker who will decrease the general level of nerdiness....me

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

small problem, i cant try and get the stuff to ye on friday but a few of the lads and myself are going on the absoloute batter down here for trishes birthday friday night so we wont be in dublin till early saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Well andy will have an 8 port switch. If everyone who has a hub brings it we will be ok.

i can post up a box of cable, at least they could be laid out for crimping (if the could be crimped before i get there that would be even better)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

May I personally crimp you sonic?

Damn that Trish bird. I knew she was dodgy from the first time I met her. Well if you cannt get them to us till saturday, tis ok.
    But does anybody have switches who could give them to us on friday? I would like to have the setting up done friday as it will likely take a few hours of muppeting around, and I wanna play from the start of saturday.
    "Things will work out in the end" (least likely thing to be say by skyclad, ever)
    quozl

ph33r m3 f0r 1 4m d4rth cr1mp3r

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Greg, I need your uptodate e-mail address, I need to find somethings out about the asus ta

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

c3p0 0wnz +h3 m45k 0ff d4r+h cr1mp0r, 1 4m c3p0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

sky, you were one of them? Sh1t, soz m8!
    no, seriously its kewl m8, just put it in a bun and hide it under a hat

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 15-01-2001).]

my email addy is ggfarrel@tcd.ie
    Sonic can you bring a crimper? I can crimp a load of those cables too. If you, me and a few others split the work, wont be too bad. If you cannt bring crimpers, I can prob borrow one from across the road. Tho its often an interesting job finding it.
    quozl

hehe i know the problem well "which one of ye ****s used the crimper last" reply "wasnt me" ****ing ****ers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

daire. you've overlooked the coat problem entirely. poor show. i'm picturing beards aswell. the bun would certainly help their field of vision for the rigourous test of human strength, endurance and indeed marksmanship that is jenga. so, to conclude, there are pros and cons to your solution but room for improvement. i propose a decoating and total hair removal scheme, thus adding the element of social acceptability to their repetoire of skills and abilities (as in dungeons and dragons).

bogoak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

Ok, ok, ok!

I've got me a puter (borrowed one, but nevertheless), so naturally I want to attend TrinLAN. It's been a little quiet during the last week, so how's it comiing along?

• Advertisement

It is of course happening. Its all arranged already. Skyclad is ment to be shoving up a registration page, which I'm sure he'll have up any day. (waaan Dave). The date is the sat/sun of 24/25th feb. Bring you own pc. 4 gang. net card. preferably net cable.
    quozl

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by quozl:
    Bring you own pc. 4 gang. net card. preferably net cable.
    quozl
    </font>

what he meant to say was to bring your own network cable, if not your foreskin will be cut off and used as one !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

If you want, I can setup a registration/info page on quake.ie for yahs ?

Let me know..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

i've got it sorted, just in the middle of exams at the moment. WIll put up the reg page this weekend

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

thats the green wire isnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

The suspense! The excitement! The anticipation! wink.gif

/airk - who just wanted to bring the TrinLAN thread up a bit on da Boards

Advertisement