Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is a nokia 7250i unlocked and open to all networks worth brand spanking new?

Options
  • 02-03-2004 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

Really want to know because i want to buy one but do not want to get ripped off.

Cheers,
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 NorthernScally

I live in the North and where I work we are selling it for £280 sterling, if thats of any help to you mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

The things are horribly overpriced. I got mine for 200€ Speakeasy from O2 and I'd never pay more then that for the turd of a thing. Vodaphone (and maybe Meteor), have those Sagem camera phones that are a damn sight better for about 240€ PAYG.
    The 7250i has a terrible screen, small and only 4096 colour. Plus camera is awful and it only supports 4 chord tones. Only redeeming factors are the handy organiser and the speaker phone, but every phone has a similar if not quite as nice organiser these days.
    Even the way its made is bad. Tacky little poor quality covers that let so much dust and crud in that you have to take it apart and clean the screen everyday.
    I've had this phone for over 6 months and i hate it, please don't buy one for your own sake.

Advertisement