Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another IOLBB question

• 02-03-2004 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

I've done a fair bit of digging around - but can't find the answer!!!

Last month I signed up to the IOL BB offer (free use of modem, free installation etc) for €50 a month and am about to be hooked up tomorrow, and I'm fine about the speeds, but my question is what contention ratio does that product have? I assume its 48:1 - which leads me to my next question.

With all these new pricing's and packages that have been released from the 1st of march - are the contection ratios for that product been reduced to 24:1?

Cheers for any info

wubbles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

it looks like your gonna get 24:1 contention and a 16Gb cap for e47 which is good news for all. you could opt to go for the 48:1 and 8 Gb cap for e39 or so whidh is also good news. so depends on how much you download and if you think contention will be an issue in your area.
    personally i think i'll go for the cheaper option and if its not satisfactory i'll upgrade.

Advertisement