Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam on-line poker room

Options
  • 02-03-2004 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Was just on their website checking the business league results and noticed that they now have online poker in association with 24hpoker.com. Has anybody played on it? or know the deal with it?

Yes I know the deal will be 2 cards to each player:D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

It looks like they are just an affiliate - i.e get dosh each time someone signs up - I dont think there is any other link between them.

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Im playing it now as we speak. It was a heavy enough DL at 8mg just for a poker game, and then installed out to 18meg. Not huge but it is only a game of cards.
    Its java based and is run through poker24h and you get the privelage of a fitzwilliam logo on the table.

Slow and bulky. Nowhere near VC standard or even near pokerroom.com which I personally hate.

Advertisement