Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

refree Tim White

• 02-03-2004 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Anyone know whats happened to him since his injury from that Hell in a Cell match where he had a shoulder dislocation i think

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well, it's a sad story really. He spent ages trying to make a comeback, which he eventually did, only to reinjure his shoulder in the first match back.

He spent another age trying to come back, which he did, and I believe he was reffing for a while, before, last weekend I believe, he reinjured himself again.

The reason behind the recurring shoulder injury is surgery he had years and years ago on it, in which they left the wires and stuff holding the bones together in his shoulder. When he got thrown into the cell, the wires ripped and stretched his ligaments, which made it very easy to dislocate the shoulder again. I remember an interview with him when he came back the first time and he said that just swinging his arm around could potentially dislocate his shoulder, as the ligaments were not tight enough to hold it together properly. And as you can imagine, the shoulder is probably a ref's most important joint.

I always like him, hopefully he can make a better comeback. Though I'd say he's pretty disheartened right now. Pity really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

He worked a house show at the weekend and was still having a lot of trouble with his shoulder, so much so that he had to be replaced half way through the match. It's pretty sad, he was only really working the show because he was being treated in whatever town it was in and just wanted to test out whether he could cope with doing amatch and obviously couldn't.

Taken from 1wrestling.com:

Some sad news from Birmingham and the RAW Brand House Show...

Long time WWE official Tim White attempted to referee tonight's match between Chris Jericho and Christian but was replaced mid-match by referee Mike Chioda to be attended to by trainers.

White still seems to be suffering from complications of the injuries he recieved from a bump that he took in one of the Hell In The Cell matches and the two surgeries that followed as a result of those injuries.

After a couple of minutes of action it became obvious that White was having problems as he began shaking his arm and grabbing his wrist as though he was trying to get feeling back into the arm.

Eventually things got so bad that the right handed White had to go to counting falls with his left hand. It was at that point that Referee Chioda and the trainer appeared in the entrance way. Chioda tried once to replace White, but White refused before eventually giving in.

Several members of the audience gave White a standing ovation for his valiant attempt.

I am not for certain if this was the start of a full time comback for White, or if White has been rehabbing in Birmingham at HealthSouth under Dr. James Andrews, who handles most of the WWE's bone and joint injuries, and simply wanted to try a match on this night to test the progress of his rehab.

Either way, this is a sad state of affairs as it is beginning to look more and more like the doctors were right when they said that Mr. White would never referee again.

Advertisement