Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

StarGate SG1, Season 7: Episode 21: Lost city

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

i can't wait, sooooo excited, and my new flatmates brought a huge TV with them when they moved in so now it's going to be even better!!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Can't wait either. SG1 series finale tonight and then Arsenal CL game tommorrow night, this is the most excited i've been about TV in... ever! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

I soooo cant wait for tonight...the build up was excellent.

last weeks episode was like brilliant and the clippets ive seen of tonights episode have been amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i hope theres a big space battle with the asguard showing up to kick some snake ass! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

As someone else already pointed out, it looks like they've saved up their entire season's SFX budget for tonight's episode. Soooooooo many motherships... so many guns & stuff.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Its gonna be so good! Of course, its gonna totally end on a cliffhanger, but it'll be worth it.

One of my mates has just bought a projector. Wonder if it would be worth hooking the video up to it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

One of my mates has just bought a projector. Wonder if it would be worth hooking the video up to it?

I've got one... my picture is just under 100 inches :)

Tonights episode is gonna be brilliant... have to load up with some beer and frozen pizza :)

I like the asgard, they are by far the coolest race!

I hope they don't just find a bunch of weapons from the ancients.. but instead have a massive battle where the asgard are involved (I avoided looking at any previews, so I really have no idea what's gonna happen).

Well, one things for sure, its gonna be interesting :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Bastards... i'll be sitting 2 inches away from my TV tonight to emulate the effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Im skipping work and inviting a few ppl down then gona open up a nice bottle of 79% Absintle :)

Advertisement