Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Cartoon] US troops in Haiti

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Lear

Originally posted by monument
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoons/martinrowson/0,7371,1160227,00.html

LOL and all of that.

LOL, we should have just let Haitians spend the next decade killing each other ad naseum, LOL, because some left0-wing do-nothing-know-nothing horse's arse will surely criticize us, LOL, no matter what we do, LOL.

LOL and more LOL and all of that LOL.

Oh, LOL, and by the way, did anyone (LOL) notice that the (LOL) French and moron left forgot to demand a (LOL) UN resolution and unaminity amoung the (LOL) entirety of the world's countries before invading Haiti? LOL

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Lear
    LOL, we should have just let Haitians spend the next decade killing each other ad naseum, LOL, because some left0-wing do-nothing-know-nothing horse's arse will surely criticize us, LOL, no matter what we do, LOL.

Oh, LOL, and by the way, did anyone (LOL) notice that the (LOL) French and moron left forgot to demand a (LOL) UN resolution and unaminity amoung the (LOL) entirety of the world's countries before invading Haiti? LOL

I'm glad you posted the above in 'Political Satire'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Take a look at the forum title. It says "political satire" not "sarcasm". Especially not the kind of vitriol-saturated sarcasm you have directed towards monument. I know this forum doesn't have a charter, but I think that was well out of line. If this behaviour spreads to the politics sister forum, you will find yourself quickly banned from both fora.

If you can't handle a bit of satire, then don't come here. If you find something genuinely offensive, then report it. Don't respond in this manner again.

Edit: I see you've also been abusive in other satirical threads. Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

eh not particularly great

Advertisement