Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who is this?

• 02-03-2004 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭

i was watchin louis theroux's weird weekend on wrestling and cant place one of the wrestlers. right at the start he is giving louis shit for not knowing who he is. its the one on the left in the pics.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Wcw raven ?

and the other guy looks like the German guy from wcw (cant remember his name was years ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

another pic.

quick off the mark there biz :)

i thought it was raven for a sec, but it just dosent look like him, ya know what i mean?

i know who the other guy is, he's alex/alexander wright. he used to dance techno. or so he says (wonder why that gimmick didnt work)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    i know who the other guy is, he's alex/alexander wright. he used to dance techno. or so he says (wonder why that gimmick didnt work)

I think they turned him into the germany guy (or was it the other way around)

You sure its not raven ?

• Advertisement

nope im not sure, it could well be, and seeing as i thought it and u said it. more than likely it is. its just something is telling me its not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

that IS raven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

yep. its him alrite. cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Did anyone see Raven in MLW reciently?

He is totally terrifing! Totally bald and he looks posessed. His tattoos are sh1t and IMO tattoos (if a wrestler has them) are really important. They can make your body look messy. I love tattoos, and got mine with the notion that when i start wrestling they wont make me look like a hill billy. Look at C.M. Punk. Excellent talent, but his body is destroyed with crappy tattoos.

Everyone should cheak out Raven though on TWC on MLW.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

You're gonna be a wrestler ?

Have you had training ?

Advertisement