Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WCW.... tell me more, tell me more....

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

Well excuse me Nero , so sorry to have offended.

My opinion is - The Undertaker can still cut it and i find him entertaining

OK ?

Thanks very much

Digsy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

You're excused.
    That's your opinion, you're entitled to it, but i and i know i'm not the only one here will disagree.

OK!
    You're welcome

Nero
    (thank you for asking!)

I would'nt expect or want everyone to agree with me , nor will i change my opinion because it's not the general.

It would be fairly boring if we did

But because we are all anonimus , we'll never know who's watching it the longest , not that it matters.

Is the point of the forum to exchange views or to flex your muscles and claim you're the biggest wrestling fan in Ireland ?

To exchange views, but lets put this another way shall we.

Take yourself, go into someone elses local and start spouting off as if you're king of the f'n country. What would happen? You'd get a smack in the mouth by one of the regulars to get put in your place.

Thats what happened here. Nothing to do with muscle flexing. You join anywhere, be it a sports club, a public forum, or whatever, with an attitude, and you'll get flack.

It's life.
    Nero

Well it's a public forum so I should be allowed to give my opinion if it's not obscene and I don't think mine was.

Your metaphorical comparisons between a guy mouthing in a pub and mouthing on the internet are a bit exaggerated.

As for life lessons , I prefer to get them off people in person.

And I'd be more than happy to meet up with you if you felt I needed it that badly ...

How about it ?

Or are you just an internet Hard man , not a real life one ?

*snooze* grow up, give daddy back his PC and run along now.
    Sounds like the words of a skanger, what? you gonna get anto dekko jonno stabbo sh|tzo and da laaaadz after me?

You came on, gave your opinion on Mark Calloway and the second someone disagrees with you, you go off on one!

Get off the forum, you can't handle critisism so why you even here?
    Run along now. I'll try not to lose any sleep when you're gone.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Originally posted by Digsy
    Well it's a public forum so I should be allowed to give my opinion if it's not obscene and I don't think mine was.

Your metaphorical comparisons between a guy mouthing in a pub and mouthing on the internet are a bit exaggerated.

As for life lessons , I prefer to get them off people in person.

And I'd be more than happy to meet up with you if you felt I needed it that badly ...

How about it ?

Or are you just an internet Hard man , not a real life one ?

Dude chill the f*ck out.:)

We need extra RVD biscuits over here immediately.... STAT!!!
    Nero

Post haste!
    Whys this guy so pissed?:confused:

• Advertisement

Ok , so that's a no then is it Nero ?

Right so , back to what you're good for , what do you think Shark Boy's chances of winning the strap this year ?

P.S.

Skanger ? Moi ? you mentioned Public House beatings first , not me ....

I mentioned it in comparison, if you're not articulate enough and take statements up the wrong way, thats your problem, don't take it out on me. I've never started a fist fight in my life! I generally don't feel the need to, dunno about you! :)

As for what i'm good for, what the f**k would you know? You don't even know me!

As for Sharkboy, which strap are you talking about? I reckon he'd have a good chance with the cruiserweight strap, provided McMahon used him correctly. But the last interview i read of him, he wasn't interested in WWE full time.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

"They've given the word Mob a bad name!"

Dr. Hibbert in the simpsons!:D

"As for what I'm good for, what the f**k would you know? You don't even know me!"

- Aha Nero ! you're identity is revealed , you're Edge !

As for my Shark boy query , it appears you missed the sarcasm !

Never mind , try this one ...

Iron Mike Sharp - Possibility for a big comeback/Feud with Brock over who is the strongest ?

Seriously Nero , your professional opinion on this would be appreciated ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I can't speak for Nero, but I'd say Brock would win. Iron Mike Sharpe must be in his 50s by now, whereas just last month Lesnar was world champ. Yeah, I'd definitely go with Lesnar.

• Advertisement

Anyway, here's pictures of The Undertaker from 2 weeks ago. As you'll notice his hair isn't particularly long at all.

http://www.moontribes.com/out23.shtml

He's gonna have to have hair extensions. I can't imagine a short-haired phenom.

Possibly , but i'd Lesnar would be Iron Mike's B***h in a pose down

Undertaker doesn't look very dead?:confused: :eek:

"As for what I'm good for, what the f**k would you know? You don't even know me!"

- Aha Nero ! you're identity is revealed , you're Edge !

As for my Shark boy query , it appears you missed the sarcasm !

Never mind , try this one ...

Iron Mike Sharp - Possibility for a big comeback/Feud with Brock over who is the strongest ?

Seriously Nero , your professional opinion on this would be appreciated ......

I got the sarcasm part, almost as much as the sarcasm in this mail.
    But by the time lunchtime ended, you started to bore me.

Nero

Originally posted by Exit
    Anyway, here's pictures of The Undertaker from 2 weeks ago. As you'll notice his hair isn't particularly long at all.

http://www.moontribes.com/out23.shtml

He's gonna have to have hair extensions. I can't imagine a short-haired phenom.

He's a bit at the back, maybe he could go back to his Survivor Series mulletude!!
    Oh... the thought... it hurts...

Nero

• Advertisement

Nero ,

In your opinion , what is the best haircut for a wrestler to sport ?

In your opinion , would it depend on the gimmick ?

Can you recommend a good barber if anyone's thinking of pursuing a career with WWE ?

In my opinion, i think it'd be great for the channel if bombidol banned your @ss! :)

DISCLAIMER: The above is strictly my opinion and does not reflect on the forum regulars or it's moderator. However all those in favour, you know what to do.

Nero
    (thank you for asking!)

Who p*ssed in his cornflakes anyway?

Well now that's awful unfair to ban me just because you don't know the answer to any of my questions

Banning me ? i thought everyone was entitled to post , they were simple questions...

Maybe he's the ghost of Desmond_Wolf ;)
    Nero

Banning me ? i thought everyone was entitled to post , they were simple questions...

Coming from an even more simple person. Can we set him, Desmond_Wolf and Eliminator in a triple threat for WMXX? God knows it'd have to beat Undertaker and Kane for the 50millionth time and we won't even have to worry about hair extensions then! ;)

Nero

True Digsy but a lot of your posts appear to be personal slurs against Nero in particular. He can stand up for himself but by doing so your wasting everyones time.
    I can see that you know abit about wrestling so why not stick to it and i'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

"And I'd be more than happy to meet up with you if you felt I needed it that badly ...

How about it ?

Or are you just an internet Hard man , not a real life one ? "

Eh Nero never claimed to be a hard man, this kind of sh*t is pointless and sort of retarted!

Hey Bill, this is almost deja-vu?
    Ah remember the good ol' days ;) And I'll says that with a tear in my eye!!

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Was I this bad??Surely not!

We're not over yet Nero;) . Just wait till an amazing Goldberg match at WM and the awesome return of the Undertaker!

• Advertisement

No you weren't! ;)
    And those sounds like fighting words!
    Get yer PS2 controller out and i'll beat ya silly at SmackDown 5! C'mon b|tch!!! :P

Nero

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

just on the topic of Taker, not sure if this has been mentioned, but do you think he'll be doing the tombstone again, or is he past it/its too dangerous???

Id be very happy to see the tombstone executed again, avec body bag

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

that would rule....
    what happened to his urn in the end? i remember it was stolen and melted down into a chain or something, and he had to fight to get it back
    and what was in it?? i figure it was the undertakers ashes.... cos he was dead;)

Flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

i recone taker will use the tombstone because kane hasent been using it latley. I just hope he dosent do it like kane with the other guys head so obviously not hitting the gound. He did a s it one on shane o mac at Survivor Seeries. Shanes head was about a foot off the ground and then they put shane in an ambulance and later in the show Jim Ross said shane was getting a cat scan. It runed the whole match for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

come on guys cut the crap. I wanna come here and talk about wrestling.

How many times do we have to stress that everyones oppinion is their own. Im sick of all the sh1t stirers on this board refiently.

Calm the Terry Funk down...

Hanza

Originally posted by flogen
    that would rule....
    what happened to his urn in the end? i remember it was stolen and melted down into a chain or something, and he had to fight to get it back
    and what was in it?? i figure it was the undertakers ashes.... cos he was dead;)

Flogen

Paul Bearer turned on The Undertaker and sided with Mankind, he took the Urn and UT never got it back after that. Thank god cos i was sick of endless Urn stealing angles... Giant Gonzales, Mr Hughes, King Kong Bundy, Kama, et al...

Nero

Advertisement