Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birth-day, MIST-er President

Options
  • 18-02-2001 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 18-02-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

The ip traces to the ul proxy. Could be anyone. If it continues I'll block the proxy.

*** Looking up 136.201.1.46
    -
    *** Resolved 136.201.1.46 to www-proxy2.ul.ie

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Wonder whos just got Carroll password smile.gif. SHe won't be happy :/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hmm well I reckon it was Bubbles, he's got peoples passwords before, and he had an edited post on there earlier with nothing in it and now he deleted it, plus this irc conversation with him at the time looks suspect if you ask me.

http://www.esatclear.ie/~lorenzo/bubbles_did_it.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

All the same - LOL smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

its funny cos its true smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

haha good man Sherlock Blade. Bubbles, we'd like you to come down to the station for questioning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I'm sure Dev or Regi willc easily show its not me smile.gif

Doing something like that isn't my style... and blade is too unrealable to have his word, screenshot taken seriously.

smile.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

For the record I'd like to show that my Adult Favourites are completely innocent, besides I'm not the one on trial here, bubbles is. Your going away for a long time bubbles, wait till Devore gets you!

huh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

IF you were going to go to all that effort to put up a pic to "prove" your innocence, are we to assume you wouldn't have gone to the slightly extra effort of doctoring your "adult" folder for said pic?

Redesigned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Look at Blades favourites list. Oo-er Adult.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement