Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rebel strike memory card probs

Options
  • 03-03-2004 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

Hi, am having a bit of a strange problem with Rebel Strike on the GC, I had completed 3/4 of the game when i got a "memory card corrupt" message at startup, so i had to delete the rogue squadron file and start again, did so and completed half the game again (in one session) but when i went back to it again i got the corrupt file message again, so i tried again, playing a few missions and saved to a different (new) memory card. Once again corrupt file. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this, is it the game or (please don't let it be this) my cube?

Any help will be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Are you using a 3rd party memory card? some GC games have problems with non-official memory cards, notably burnout 2 and the american version of metroid prime. hadnt heard of any problems with rebel strike before though.

Advertisement