Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Property in Bulgaria

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ashleygirl

you are getting 650 euro a month for a property that cost how much , id be interested to know how much you originally paid for the apt so i can work out what the yield is , anything over 10% is completley non credible

I paid 31,000 euro for the apartment off plan, directly from the developer, no estate agent involved..no rental agreement, I have rented the apartment myself on a 1 year contract, your remark about my yield being completely non credible is rubbish.
    I am the only Irish person who has an apartment in this development, around 80% of my neighbors are Bulgarian, the rest a mix from Israel, Russia, France, Italy and the UK. Two of my UK neighbors sold their apartments on completion with a 30,k profit.One to a Bulgarian.
    Many of the developers I visited in Sofia were sold out, to Bulgarians.
    They are not all poor people, some in fact are very wealthy, especially in the capital, and before you say it they are not all Mafia. The resale market is not only to foreign investors.
    I went to Sofia, and looked around, so I know where my apartment is located...Between the Airport & Business park !!! I first visited Bulgaria in 1981, and have returned more times than I can remember over the last 26 years, 4 times last year and 4 this year alone. so I know this country reasonably well.
    If you do not want to visit or buy in Bulgaria that is of course your decision, and I am sure your advice is well intended, but in my opinion your advice is based on hearsay, mine is based on expierence.This is my expierence of Bulgaria.
    I have property in 3 other countries, France, Cape Verde Islands and Tenerife, I am not new to foreign investment, I have some expierence...
    I am very happy with my purchase in Bulgaria, and I feel it will do well for me, any property purchase should be based on research, not buying blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Hopefully the mods can move this to Accomodation & property as it's not a bargain alert !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I realise this is an old thread that was dragged back up, but there has been some discussion on this issue since. It is no longer a Bargain Alert issue, moved.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

l3rian wrote:
    is bulgaria the best of the new eu joiners to invest in?

Possibly if you accept that organised crime is totally out of control, to the extent that warnings have been issued to the government by the EU Commission over the illegal trade in armaments and firearms.

Bulgaria has already been discussed to death in this forum- if anyone is genuinely interested in Bulgaria have a look at some of the old posts here- and be very very careful.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement