Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low cost low range FM transmitter

• 03-03-2004 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Can anybody suggest a place online or otherwise, where I can get a cheap and nasty fm transmitter suitable for broadcasting from my mp3 player to my car stereo? I've spotted an English site with one for £30 sterling. I'm sure I could do better.

Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

there is a small transmitter kit you can build from peats (parnell st.) i got one years ago.. used to use it to listen to the F1 commentry if i was out in the garage workin on my car.....

its very cheap and its pretty small range only about 200 foot though.....

later
    Macker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Veronica do a range of decent quality stereo transmitters in kit or prebuilt form. Prices are good and they will deliver to Eire.

This little chappie sound exactly what you are looking for

Tinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭musician.ie

Thanks Guys,
    I don't fancy the kit option - can't solder, won't solder.
    The second one is too expensive - and looks bulky.

I'm looking for something like this , but even cheaper if possible. £30 +p&p all adds up when converted to euros.....

Advertisement