Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TrinLAN Signup

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sil

Hrm...Maybe for old times sakes smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Weldone mate. Sky if you need any help on the saturday and sunday let me know I'll be glad to help you out.

Tom/Jedi

PS not sure why i picked the agree face smile.gif.

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 12-02-2001).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yep all signed up. Lookin forward to it to be honest. Would like to see some really really big games of Team Arena there.

10 on 10 would rock.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Its only been a day, but we already have more then 35 computers signed up for TrinLAN so for the moment (until we talk to college authorities and the rest of the Leprecon commitee) other names are going to have to go onto a waiting list.

There will be a few more places, I cant say how many but I will make it as many as possible.

This also means that if you have signed up and are not able to make it, please tell asap as it will allow one more person to come.

Cheers, hopefully will ahve a bit of good news tomorrow

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

any news on more places?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Will have all the details up this evening...working something out. Hopefully everyone can go smile.gif

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

sky im down for a comp im going as someone sponging off robbo

Daddy or chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

is there much point ijn going if i dont have a place? how is it going to function?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Bunny (Dave Wilson) is down for not bringing a computer, but he is. He has a lend of one.

Advertisement