Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver Question

• 03-03-2004 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭

I am going to go for Clicksilver €30 a month and was wondering do i have to get the line tested before i send in the contract? Or do they organise all that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

They have a line test on both the UTV and Eircom sites. The UTV needed your Eircom account number last time I checked it.

Just enter your phone number and it will tell you if your line is capable of DSL or not.

Of course sometimes it will tell you that you are and then when it comes to getting installed you will find out that in fact (thanks to Eircom) your line isn't capable (as happened to at least 2 people I know).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

another question about the cap on utv is it and unlimited upload or 8gb for upload and download combined?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭David-[RLD]-

unlimited upload afaik

Advertisement