Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holiday Insurance: Recommendations Wanted

• 03-03-2004 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for Holiday insurance.
    Who did you use?,
    How much did it cost?
    Any good/bad experiences?
    Anything to watch out for?

(The holiday is outside of Europe.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

If you have VHI then they have launched a new multi-trip scheme which gives you worldwide cover for 49euro VHI

If not, last year I got mine through AIB Travel Insurance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

yep just took out the vhi one...it looks good, its for a whole year so u can go away as many times as u like (max of 180 days abroad in the year....dont think that'll be a problem for me!) , i'll proba be away 3 or 4 times anyway, so works out at abt €15 a trip and its good cover too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Who did you use?,
    AIB Travel Insurance

How much did it cost?
    34 Euro. (i think, or E36. Cover for 17 days while in the US)

Any good/bad experiences?
    Was set up in a matter of minutes over the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

Thanks for your posts. I went with ACE (who underwrite AIB) and it looks good.

Advertisement