Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** TrinLAN read ***

Options
  • 20-02-2001 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

OK *deep breath*

1. There are exactly 50 computers signed up for TrinLAN. We have got a lot more space then last year, and we are getting cables to bring power from all over the room, other rooms etc, so we are going to accept the 50 PC's that have registered so far. However we CANNOT accept any more PC registrations, if your name isnt on the list at this stage, your out of luck. If there are any mistakes, pls let me know asap.

2. The event is taking place in the same place as last year for those who remember it, Goldsmith Hall. Its right beside pearse street dart station and is a big grey building.

3. Setup will begin at 7pm on the friday and run until about 9pm. Theres a small chance a few people will head out for a few drinks afterwards, quite probably Mahaffeys across the road.

4. Doors open Saturday and sunday morning 10am.

Running off to lecture...Im sure there will be more when i get back

Cheers

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Greg, Dave if i'm not working, i'll help out some ppl with setting up there pc's (some being the key word) i do want to get in some games
    also Greg would you look at your mail, i need to talk to you.

good news
    about setting up the network, talk to you later

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Im going to put a map up tomorrow for all those who dont know where trinity college is...

Also if anyone has extension cables to spare can they bring them as it will hopefully save us spending humongous amounts of cash on them. Need as many as we can get hands on, especially nice long ones. Everyone gotta bring their own 4x adapter too

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Sutty NNOOO!!!!

I really wanted that l33+ machine. frown.gif

I'll try steal when your not looking so!

thefanj.gif

Clan Acid

haha I love it.... got all you hopes up!!! but i lied, you not geting near my main comp!! Muhahahahahahaha................

only joking biggrin.gif

if its not being used for anything (ie. me or a server) it's yours

you may find it hard to play on as its got one of those microsoft split keyboards.

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

No, I won't, Sutty. I'll just plug in my own keyboard...

soz Vorosha but i ment the fanj.....i told him he could use it in games if its not being used by me or as a server.........

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:

Advertisement