Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

They do things differently over there...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i usually carry several assualt rifles with me ... i am in south dakota though.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,376 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Here's what he carries in his boot :eek:
    Here is a list of my "trunk mods"

a)Tokyo Marui Semi/Fully Automatic M4A1 Colt Carbine upgraded to 410fps with Sun Project M203 Grenade Launcher
    b)KSC Glock 19 upgraded to 390fpswith rail mount laser site
    c)Three 40mm grenades (shoots 154 BB's at 500fps the size of a doorway)
    d)Tokyo Marui Semi/Fully Automatic MP5 A4 also fully upgraded to 410fps with dual clip holder
    e)Tokyo Marui H&K Mk.23 SOCOM (fixed slide version)
    f)US Govt. SOCOM silencer for H&K Mk.23 (actually works!)
    g)M4A1 Clips and MP5 A4 Clips (All hi-cap)
    h)Pager (real pager, don't ask why, I had to take up space)
    i)Handcuffs (Real)
    j)KSC Beretta M93R Machine Pistol; Semi/3 Burst/Fully Automatic Fully upgraded to 400fps (Sucks gas like a mother! But packs a punch!)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by unkel
    Here's what he carries in his boot :eek:
    I think they are air guns, but still.

I like the :eek: / :wtf: they have http://www.190revolution.net/forum/images/smiles/tdontgetit.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

A gun would be handy, espeically if pedestrians are taking too long crossing the road or if someone cuts you up in traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭jackal

If you read the "Kills" section on that site, people tell the stories of how they Kill other cars. E.g. tailgating them until they get to lights, and then racing them. Seems that there must be aload of lads just driving around looking for someone with a souped up car to race against. Has this ever happened to you?

As an aside, the yanks are a strange bunch, modesty must seem like a foreign word to them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

Has this ever happened to you?

I have a '92 golf with a broken clutch and got out-accelarated by a bus yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by rcunning03
    I have a '92 golf with a broken clutch and got out-accelarated by a bus yesterday.

:D Those 6 cylinder autobox diesels are not to be triffled with!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by jackal
    As an aside, the yanks are a strange bunch, modesty must seem like a foreign word to them!
    Eh, whats her names boob? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145293

Advertisement