Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vice City mod.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the delorian looks deadly:D
    not too sure about the police car though...

just about to start downloading

/edit
    144mb:eek:
    think i'll just download the delorian on its own tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

I tried to download the whole thing, but when it got around to completing the download, it just froze at 99%.
    Fuk that, I'll seek it out elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Does anyone know if you can get the wheelchair or shopping cart mods anywhere?? oh man they look fun..*L* and does anyone else think the angel mod looks like the IT machine from south park? *L*

Originally posted by Deadwing
    Does anyone know if you can get the wheelchair or shopping cart mods anywhere?? oh man they look fun..*L* and does anyone else think the angel mod looks like the IT machine from south park? *L*
    i'd say they can be found with the vice city mod manager... (too lazy to google it for you:rolleyes: )
    handy little program

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

what do the mods for VC do? more cars or extra games? or new missions?

• Advertisement

Yeah ive got the vice city mod installer (same thing?) Ill look on codenamevice.com and see if they have any of those mods :)

Originally posted by wild_eyed
    what do the mods for VC do? more cars or extra games? or new missions?

www.codenamevice.co.uk

You can get new weapons, cars, bikes, skins, missions, even street signs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i got one for gta 3, the cars looked dodgy and bottom of em were hollow, crap.

All the mods i got for VC were class, the Delorean being the best. And no graphical glitches either. I highly recommend getting the go kart mod too, absolute class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Does Vice City Mod Manager still work? I thought they shut it down or some shít?!

• Advertisement

Maybe everybody knows about this, but heer is a way to get an army helicopter without collecting all the hidden packages.

http://www.vice-city.com/Vice-City-Hunter.htm

the northern lights mod is handy as well, patch.

big flashing lights above all of the packages & rampages:p (i didn't use it until my third attempt at 100% btw)
    i'll upload it in a sec...

Originally posted by tman
    the northern lights mod is handy as well, patch.

big flashing lights above all of the packages & rampages:p (i didn't use it until my third attempt at 100% btw)
    i'll upload it in a sec...

Cool! Cheers tman.......

http://www.tman.utvinternet.com/Stuff/VC_Lights.zip

there you go, be sure to back up your generic.ide file before unzipping (the readme.txt file should let you know which folder thats in...)

Good Man! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pic0o

Low on the Bandwith for the Month, but glad to see some other Folks enjoying the Mod :) Just Extract and you should be in good Shape :)

A Mirror is up ;) Slow, But Functional.

Coldstone did a great job w/ Models, and Stunt mods, I hope to see some eventually make it to MTA: VC ww)

Btw, For those who asked for Solo Mods, Here Has quite a few Vehicle mods :p

Advertisement