Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal's new stadium

• 03-03-2004 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Another good thing about it is that they haven't moved far from Highbury and also seem to have everything in order. fingers crossed it won't turn into a Wembley/ Eircom Park situation.
    !!!!

The stadium is a natural development of the team's ambition to match its performances on the pitch, off it. Before this season started i said in a thread that this season would be vital for Arsenal, success is needed to secure the likes of Wenger, Henry, Vieira etc for the long-term until the stadium is built. It's looking like it will be a successful enough season to achieve that, but it's not over yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=292324&cc=5739

good article there on the whle long term scenario at arsenal

this stadium will be the future of the club and will mean that wenger an Co can compete at a level playing field for the first time with the bigger european clubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

this thread is bollox and has nothing to do with soccer.it should be in a new stadium forum or something. Why dont ye support Irish teams? Arsenal are crap Man U are great. George Bush is a crap president, eat vegtables, ect!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by bdiddy
    this thread is bollox and has nothing to do with soccer.it should be in a new stadium forum or something. Why dont ye support Irish teams? Arsenal are crap Man U are great. George Bush is a crap president, eat vegtables, ect!!!!
    Agreed.:D Jank is going to turn us all into ABA's.

eireboy, isnt bdiddy being sarcastic!

and shouldnt that read "smiaras is going to turn us all into aba's"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

This is by far the best thread on the soccer forum. Bar none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Tis good news for Arsenal

no resentment to a club on the up(unless it was manu)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by jank
    eireboy, isnt bdiddy being sarcastic!

and shouldnt that read "smiaras is going to turn us all into aba's"
    Of course he is being bloody sarcastic and so was I. I'll post you to your post in the other thread which is obviously why he posted that:
    Originally posted by jank
    stupid thread

looks like this is the only thing mun utd will come first int this year lol

it has no relevance to soccer, as expressed earlier however that russian at chelsea can and will outbid any club if he wants to!
    Now read Bdiddy's and you will see the similarity.:rolleyes:

You slag off United in every bloody thread which is why you are turning us into ABA's.:o

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    Of course he is being bloody sarcastic and so was I. I'll post you to your post in the other thread which is obviously why he posted that:

Now read Bdiddy's and you will see the similarity.:rolleyes:

You slag off United in every bloody thread which is why you are turning us into ABA's.:o

did you ever think that maybe i was being sarcastic and that the only reason that he started a thread about the arsenal stadium beacuse i quote
    There seems to have been a few people moaning about commenting about it in other threads so here's a thread for it.
    hmmm i wonder who they were

does ABA stand for Anybody But Aston villa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The retroactive sarcasm defence on the written word is great, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I think a complete lock on the soccer forums for about 6 weeks to calm you lot down would be a good idea. No point in posting on it at the moment anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

no need to lock the forum. Just ban about 4 or 5 individuals. We all know who they are.

Advertisement