Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Win free beer!

• 06-03-2001 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

so if you're under 18 you have to get your 'aul fella to open the door?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">No members of staff or their families of Brewcrew/Boards.ie/Spin Solutions can take part in this competition</font>

would this include boards.ie moderators ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Most of the moderators are not employees of Spinsol/Boards.ie and don't get paid anything smile.gif

A couple of them are (Like Regi and Lucutus) but most aren't.

- Munch
    dogbert.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

OK, but are you staff you help out with boards.ie
    but if that doens't get yea counted out don't some of you have a secret relationship going on with some of the ones that are paid smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

The Boards.ie team and the Brew Crew have gotten together to give away beer! The Brew Crew deliver ice cold kegs of beer to your door, and if you win this competition they'll deliver one right to you.
    You can check out the quiz here!

This competition is only open to those over 18!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The keg will only be delivered to a home address. This means they won't deliver the keg to Fibbers.</font>

lol smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

DELETE FROM tbl_entries WHERE fullname <> 'Lucutus'

muhahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I couldn't get the questions right. :/

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Moderators are ok to enter as far as I am concerned. The rules are there just to keep the owners of Boards and Spin and Cloud Internet from winning. Makes sense really.

DeVore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

So I can enter as "The moderator of the Music/Radio board" but not an employee of Spinsol?

YAY! (And I thought of some of the questions too!)

wink.gif

Advertisement