Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map to TrinLAN

Options
  • 22-02-2001 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

g1.gif

Peàrse street is a one way street coming towards the center, so if you are in a car, you have to come up townsend street and double around. There is a taxi rank outside the building that is always empty, so you can unload pcs etc there.

Once again, if anyone has any long power extension leads, they would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, everyone is of course welcome to come, however only those with their names on "the list" will be able to set up computers. There are no exceptions. The entry cost is the same for those both bringing and not bringing comps.

See you tomorrow/saturday

Dave

[This message has been edited by Skyclad (edited 22-02-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

What buliding ?
    what floor ?
    what it look like ?
    Where is the door to this place ?
    i have not been befor and i do not want to be wantdering around with a pc down there on a friday night wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

As I can remember without MUCH LUCK wink.gif
    Its a big. SORTA building with more large windows than anything else. Peek inside and you will find seats ETC..ETC. The doors swing around to the left of it so don't be left banging on the DART STATION side street entrance. More or less it's easy once you see it and the Lepracon heads will be just inside with tickets and the lark. Whoever was freaking out last time about dropped computers etC.ETC. so watch out when leaving/entering. smile.gif AND HAVE FUN!!

Anyways hope this helps out,
    FQD.

Advertisement