Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECAL 2

Options
  • 24-02-2001 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Yup, u heard it. Im organising the next ECAL (QW European Clan Arena League)at the moment so I figured I would pimp it here as many of the last contestants were from here.

Currently sorting ou some links on http://www.ukgamer.net (ECAL link at the top of the left column).

You have about 3 weeks to sort out a clan, let me know your entering etc. If you clanless let me know, seems that many people are so I might sort out a board for people to meet / recruit. #ECAL on Quakenet has Q sorted and i'll put updates in that channel as well as on the webby.

Look forward to seeing some of you lot join.

Jopasc
    Jopasc@barrysworld.com

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Which servers would it be on?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jopasc

The ECAL has had offers of servers from 2 different sources. As the servers wont be up for another week I can't test them yet. Obviously i'll need to check the IE guys pings to them and the other Europeans.

Barrysworld is still running at the moment but not sure for how long. I may try and use their servers until they go down.

Fingers crossed smile.gif

Jop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I think this should be cancelled immediately.
    So EZ can remain european ca champions.
    thank you,
    quozl

Quozl, your comment suggests that you wont be European Ca Champions if the contest goes ahead. Do you have no faith in EZ now? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

yes Greg u know ure time is up and that GT will take it this time. ure rite to give up straight away as u'll lose without a doubt.darren if i was u i wouldnt try either its just a waste of ure time to lose again to us smile.gif.

Nex

[This message has been edited by NEXUS (edited 26-02-2001).]

• Advertisement

Get practising Nexxy, UK will have a full team this time wink.gif

Jop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

And I still dont have a lpb connect with which to own ure azzes!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

I wonder if EZ will be able to hold onto their title? smile.gif

Jop looks into his crystal balls (Its cold in this room fs!) and see's EZ not reaching the final......

I will be there smile.gif

ICP BEBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement