Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*IQCL-Resurrection* - DM League on Vishnu

Options
  • 21-02-2001 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Ok, so how many of you people, that constantly moan about Q3 wanna go have a bate off of some QW again in a fun 2 v 2 league?
    If there are a fair few people Ill go ahead and run (*WITH SOME HELP*) a 2 v 2 league on vishnu.
    Get together some of the oldskoolers and reform a few clan pairings. It would be nice since I missed the "good 'aul days" of qw at its peak.

Dont ask me about rules or connections or anything yet, I dont know. Just cmon and put ure name here if u have a sembelence of interest (or will volunteer to help).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

sure shlap me name down anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

look forward to 0wnin u sum more Colm wink.gif

]GT[Nexus

www.clan-gauntlet.com

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Might well be interested...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

YES'EM

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

m33p!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

ill play niggah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

yes please smile.gif

id like some dm4 0wnerage tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Count me in

-Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Stick me down anyway. I know a good few of the CS lads that may not read this board that would play. Irishassasin, Mills, Funkychicken, I'll get em to post.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

wh33t

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Id play for a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ok, **** soz about this lads but timing seems to have beenm awful.
    ECAL 2 is about to start and Ill be involved in that and I wont have time for 2 leagues.

After ECAL Ill have leaving cert, so you can go ahead and organise this someone else (which I doubt cause most ppl are lazy) or you can wait till the summer.

Once again, soz about gettin hopes up, just really crap timing.

Me Too !

Advertisement