Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current IOLBB users

• 03-03-2004 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

"Don’t worry if you are already an IOL Broadband... customer. We will be in contact with you to tell you in detail about the new Broadband rates and better savings which you will be making."
    (http://www.iol.ie/bundles/pr_bbplus.htm)

Has anyone heard from IOL yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Haven't heard from IOL, but don't really expect to. I got the E49 per month, no connection fee and 1 month free, 13 months = 12x49 = 588.
    The current deal is E39 per month + E90 connection, 13 months = 13x39+90 = 597

Same difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

Originally posted by bbbbb
    Haven't heard from IOL, but don't really expect to. I got the E49 per month, no connection fee and 1 month free, 13 months = 12x49 = 588.
    The current deal is E39 per month + E90 connection, 13 months = 13x39+90 = 597

Same difference?

I'm waiting to hear from them so, I can move to 16GB for only 47 (vs 49.49 now)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

I rang up IOL about this new deal yesterday they said everyone will be moved on to the 47 yoyos on the 8th of march unless you say you want the cheaper package,
    so we don't have to do a thing how bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

I'd like to get an email saying I have been moved to 24:1 and what should I now expect ie faster dwonloads!!

At least it will be €2.00 pm cheaper.

gb--

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Excellent stuff, but I would like a more official statement about it, as they would tell you anything to get you off the phone in my experience ( sales/account enquiries, not tech support ). Tech support have been very helpful, and called me back when they said they would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

eh i think mother signe dup with Some packaged, that Bundle 3 or 4 i think, do stay at 8gb or get moved to 16 gb ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Yea IOL are awfully unformal, I havent heard a thing from them since I got connected last July. They dont have newsletters, or even a good members site on the internet giving information and billing etc. UTV even have a members site for dsl customers with handy tools and the sorts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Originally posted by GBCULLEN
    I'd like to get an email saying I have been moved to 24:1 and what should I now expect ie faster dwonloads!!

gb--

Wouldnt that be great? Pity they will stay the same, I would have killed for 1-2mbit :/

Advertisement