Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks for TrinLan 2

Options
  • 25-02-2001 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Lo lads

Thanks to David and Greg and everone that helped out at TrinLan2... I think it was a very good one and I hope you guy's keep up the hard work.

THANKS

Ciaran

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Pld all

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeah, was way cool to actually just turn up with my machine and just play Quozl and Co.

you've mad an old man very happy *sniff*

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Shot, n1, pld and gg are all due to the lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

*sniff* I love you guys
    pity I couldn't go

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oi sonic!
    The Aul Spinsters gave nD a fair shock too and then beat a depleted Acid team.

Our advanced tactics of not knowing where anything was coupled with our leet ability to run around like headless chicken and never do what you would expect a team to do kept nD off balance long enough for us to give them a run for their money.
    Twas a fúcking class game. Good laff.

Great lan, was good to see loads of familiar faces..

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I think that guy in drag wanted sam the most smile.gif

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I can easily enough find out that guys email address. Sam post up your number will you, and I'll email it to him.
    quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

Yah! GG, plyd etc. Very nicely arranged. Good to meet some of the people that I just usually harass online.

And, finally, I would have owned you all if I would of had my mouse. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

counter strike 0wns joo

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

cheers lads it was great to take on the mighty tom devore once more, played ps and sam those kayaking chicks wanted you so bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Thx lads. Had a great time. Pity it finished so early. Also nD well played lads. 2 really good games.

Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

yeah, was great craic.
    cheers lads

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

In Dublin, they have these things called Taxis...

Anyway, I really wish I could've gone - sounds like good times were had by all.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimbai

i couldn't find trinity so i spent 6 hours in the bar in bus aras and went home! I puked on the bus,

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

thx for the great lan lads

Advertisement