Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name this song please...

• 03-03-2004 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    there's an ad on RTE this week advertising a show on next Monday called Garden Heaven. The song on the ad has a Phil Spector-type sound on it, and has a choir singing. Anyone know the name of it? I'm not sure if its an old song tho cos I saw it (or a version of it) on the Amp a few months ago, it had a Daft Punk cartoon-type video(they didn't give the artist/title at the end, typical).

Thx
    Neil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭turnback

email them and ask them
    info@gardenheaven.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

It's 'no sign' by little known norweigen outfit -Slacker Status

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Thx ShriekingSheet
    not a whole lot coming up on the net when I enter Slacker Status in Google. However, a month or two back a mate of mine was blethering on about a Norwegian band, and the only way he could get their stuff was to sign up for a fee with some Norwegian download site. I'd bet my bottom dollar it was them as we've got similar taste (apart from my love of 80's hair rock that is)

Cheers
    Neil :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Actually I completely made that up

song and band name

sorry - couldn't resist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Lol.

pwned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

ooohh I could crush a grape -keep an eye out for the ad , I have to get that song.

Advertisement